Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome!

After much long debate about this blog, I am pressing ahead into the unknown! As you can see I know nothing about web design but luckily everything on this site is very dummy proof. I read a tutorial on how to make a header using powerpoint and although there isn't much to it I am proud of it! Eventually this blog will be tied in with another website (I hope) .. seeing as I purchased the domain name! (Whatever that means..) 

I've been looking forward to this for so long I now feel like I have stage fright and I'm not even sure what to say. The only people reading this will most likely be myself and a few of my friends, so what am I worried about?! 

I wanted to use a blog as a way to keep up with my friends and family and let them know whats going on in my life down here in the middle of nowhere. Eventually I will figure out how to post pictures on here too. 

I feel like there was a time when everyone had iPod's and I was still burning CD's and now not only do I have an iPod, I have two Mac computers, and iPad, iPhone, Facebook, Twitter, and now a blog! Boy have I become technologically advanced or what!? 

I think this is enough for a welcome post. I could write a few essays worth of info but I'll wait. Especially seeing as I am at work and supposed to be "working." 

Thanks for stopping by and look for more posts to come!

(my regards to Ina Garten for using the word "contessa" but it sounds so much more regal than plain ol' "lady" .... if I do become famous with this thing I reckon' since she lives in the Hamptons she wouldn't be too worried about some crazy farm wife from South Carolina!)

No comments:

Post a Comment