Friday, April 22, 2011

somebody felt left out..

After proudly showing my blog to my fiance and how I already have a follower (exciting!) he replies "where am I?" .... so here you go ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. Brent Cogdill! My amazing husband to be!

I just took this photo last week during a carriage ride in downtown Nashville. Brent is currently starting a music career, aside from his farm duties. 

He started at a young age ;)
And now he's moved on up to the big time! I took these photos of him at North State, maybe you'll see them on a CD cover one day 
;)




He is serenading me right now as I write this with his guitar skills. Aside from playing the guitar he is a third generation farm boy. 


And an avid outdoorsman and duck hunter....


He is the love of my life and my inspiration for writing this blog. After all, he's the reason I moved down here to become a farmer's wife. 


No comments:

Post a Comment