Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let me introduce you to my life...

We have two new members of the family I want everyone to meet! 


Brent's dad has a yellow lab named Katie that has become very near and dear to my heart so when Katie had a litter of puppies, we couldn't keep just one... :)

We had to keep TWO! 

Meet Hank & Miss Birdie, our sweet little monsters! Don't let them fool you, they have razor sharp teeth and they LOVE to bite your feet! (and hands, and each other, and my plants, the garden hose, the fence, their dog bed.... and the list goes on! but hey aren't they adorable!) 

Soon we will also introduce Jane. (yes, three dogs) Oh yeah, Bailey.. well she has moved to Iron Station with the grandparents. Since we lost Lilly, Lucy, and Belle, Mom and Dad wanted some puppy company that they didn't have to train so little Bailey Purvis moved to NC! 



Maybe I should have called this thing "Tales from the Dog House"

No comments:

Post a Comment