Monday, May 9, 2011

ideas ideas

so I'm taking a little break from billing and the copy machine and I'm thinking "wedding accessories," so naturally I look to Etsy for some unique ideas...

first I need a garter... my Mother and Grandmother told me on Sunday that their "something blue" was their garter so I found this:
but then I wonder, am I supposed to wear this thing the whole time? don't y'all know that my thighs rub together? how comfortable can that be?? I LOVE this garter so could someone PLEASE tell me, do I put this on before the ceremony or at some point after?

second; I want a fun headband to wear at the reception. if I'm going to get a second dress that's supposed to be less formal and fun, then I want some cool headwear...
ta da! now this is fun! if I could somehow get the other dress that I want, I think this would look really awesome! (knowing me I won't wear it the whole time, but it would be fun for a few pics!)

I have my first cake tasting on Monday at 11:00 with Amy from Wow Factor Cakes in Charlotte. I'm working up some ideas for her so she can get a feel of the kind of cake that I want. I won't share what I'm thinking because I do want it to be a surprise! 

{pause: there are two flies that keep buzzing around my head and my computer screen, i've been trying to take their picture to prove it, but they are just too fast... how annoying!}

I also need to get wedding programs... ay ay ay. it would be easy to get the same girl that's doing my invitations but I think she has enough work on her hands making 175 of my crazy invitations and sending them out herself! any ideas? 

happy monday (ps, one fly down, one to go!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi love! I am thinking about putting on the garter while getting ready for "pictures" and then taking it off until right before the garter toss.

    *Love the garter above! Isn't it kind of sad though it will be thrown to someone that will just probably throw it away :( I have some issues with that, haha.

    I printed my own programs. Let me know what you think this weekend! It was pretty easy :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete